Advantages of poly resin patio furniture
- Easy to clean and maintain
- It will not crack, splinter or rot
- Contains UV protective agent to resist fading
- Colorful and bright, personalized outdoor furniture
- Many styles available to suit your existing décor
Advantages of pressure-treated wood furniture
- Resistant to rotting and insect infestation
- You can seal or stain it any color you would like or leave it to weather naturally into a silvery gray color.
- Pressure treatment extends the life of the wood
- Several styles available, including classic Adirondack furniture, ottomans, and end tables
Our pressure-treated wood furniture is not made from “just” wood. It is premium quality, hand-selected, number 1 Southern Yellow Pine that is kiln dried, both before and after the pressure-treating process.
In addition to backyard furniture, we also carry wood and vinyl pergolas, porch swings and gliders, garden bridges and other outdoor accessories.
Furniture Pick Up or Delivery
Outdoor furniture products are available for pick up at our location in Ellington, Connecticut. Please call 1-800-BUY FINE to check availability.
Get directions to Kloter Farms ›
If you would prefer delivery of your patio furniture, we offer delivery services to customers in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Please call us at 1-800-BUY-FINE to get a delivery cost estimate.
We’re Here to Answer Questions or to Take Your Order
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is here to answer your questions about our outdoor furniture products. While you may order online, we also take phone orders at 1-800-BUY-FINE.
What type of outdoor furniture will not fade?
Poly furniture is a great type of outdoor furniture that will not fade. Poly furniture has UV inhibitors in the formulation to extend the life of the colors. Even treated wood will fade in a few short years, making poly the preferred outdoor furniture choice to avoid fading.
Should I store away outdoor furniture in the winter?
While it is not required to store away outdoor furniture in the winter, it makes for easier spring cleaning if it is at least covered and not subjected to harsh weather.
What types of poly furniture are best sellers?
By far, Adirondack chairs are the number one best seller for poly furniture, followed by dining sets, and accent tables.