1½ Story | The most unique style of building that we offer. Substantial roof overhangs create a gracious tribute to early American architecture. A well-designed garage will complement the home that it is paired with.
Ellington, CT – On Display Now!
From start to finish, we’ll help you through each step of the process!
Concord Standard Features:
- Up to 50# snow load
- Roof pitch varies based on building width
- 100MPH basic wind speed
- 16’W second floor
- Straight run stairs
- 7’11” wall height
- Ridge vent or gable vent
- 12″ gable overhangs
- Engineered truss construction
- Finished vented soffits
- Two 9′ x 7′ Regal insulated overhead doors
- 3′ Pre-hung single door with 9-lite glass
Project #7540TL Upgrades:
- Carriage style overhead doors with gray wood grain
- Metal portico roof above overhead doors
- Black windows
- Painted board & batten siding
- 6’x24″ lean-to
- (4) 6″x6″ posts
- 30″ Copper cupola