Designing your kitchen is such an exciting experience. Picking out your dream layout and special functionality features is a homeowner’s delight. After finding some great ideas you really want to implement, how do you choose your wood? What are the best wood kitchen cabinets? Determining the best wood for kitchen cabinets does not have a […]
Elite Perfect Choice Latex Pillowtop Mattress Series
Elite Perfect Choice Latex Pillowtop Series Benefits:
- Elite innerspring with a pillowtop
- Choice of same or split pillowtop comfort levels
- 20 year warranty
- Handmade one at a time
Complete Mattress Specifications:
- 8.75 gauge hourglass coils for heavy-duty support
(54 coils in a twin, 81 coils in a full, 100 coils in a queen, 120 coils in a king)
- King boxsprings come in two convenient pieces (queen/full have the option)
- Optional package for individuals over 275 lbs. (call for more information)
- Available in standard 8″ height or low-profile 5″ height
The industry standard considers a body impression of 1½” deep not to be a defect. With carefully conceived and engineered multiple layers, Kloter Farms will warranty any mattress that has an impression of a ½” or more! For 10 years. Year 11-20 are prorated at 50% of 1″ impression.
Integrity: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Tranquility: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Conforma Latex: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Organic Comfort: 20 Years Total (15 years non-prorated)
Elite Perfect Choice: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Ultra Gel: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Ultrapedic: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Resilience: 20 Years Total (10 year non-prorated)
Elite: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Elite Pillowtop: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Deluxe: 20 Years Total (7 years non-prorated)
Kloter Farms Limited Warranty
The quality and craftsmanship that are built into every Kloter Farms Premium Mattress and foundation allow us to offer a limited warranty against defects in workmanship or materials (other than the cover or handles if featured on this product). This warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Proof of purchase with date, place of purchase and purchase price is required to obtain service under this warranty.
If service resulting from any such defect is required during the non-prorated year(s) after purchase, your mattress and/or foundation will be repaired OR at manufacturer’s option replaced without charge for labor and materials, exclusive of transportation costs.
If services resulting from such defect is required during the remaining years of the applicable limited warranty, your Kloter Farms Premium Mattress or foundation will be repaired OR at the manufacturer’s option replaced at the charge of labor and materials calculated for the warranty code of the model you purchased, plus all transportation costs. If identical materials are not available at time of service, manufacturer may substitute materials of comparable quality.
This Limited Warranty Shall Not Apply Under the Following Circumstances
- If bedding is found to be unsanitary
- When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material
- A mattress set was used on a metal frame without sufficient center support
- A mattress was used on a bed without sufficient support slats
- A full size or larger mattress set was used on a bed without at least one center support post in addition to the above support slats
- Any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear
- If this product is used for commercial purposes
- If purchaser does not present proof of purchase