Integrity Mattress Series
Integrity Series Benefits:
- Luxury hand tufted
- Encased wrapped coils
- 20 year warranty
- Handmade one at a time
Complete Mattress Specifications:
Heavy Duty Foundation Specifications:
- All wood platform
- 50% more slats on top and more support blocks inside
(13 slats in a twin, 13 slats in a full, 14 slats in a queen, 14 slats in a king)
- King foundations come in two convenient pieces (queen/full have the option)
- Available in standard 8″ height or low-profile 5″ height
Adjustable Base Benefits:
- Reduces swelling in the legs by elevating the foot position
- Provides customized comfort for working in bed, reading or watching TV
- Decreases acid reflux and snoring by elevating the head position
- Distributes pressure evenly over the sleep surface
- Zero Gravity position releases tension in muscles and joints by giving customized support
Style Adjustable Base Specifications:
*King mattresses with Style Adjustable Base are standard as two twin XLs
Discovery Adjustable Base Specifications:
*King mattresses with Discovery Adjustable Base are standard as two twin XLs
The industry standard considers a body impression of 1½” deep not to be a defect. With carefully conceived and engineered multiple layers, Kloter Farms will warranty any mattress that has an impression of a ½” or more! For 10 years. Year 11-20 are prorated at 50% of 1″ impression.
Integrity: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Tranquility: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Conforma Latex: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Elite Perfect Choice: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Ultra Gel: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Ultrapedic: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Resilience: 20 Years Total (10 year non-prorated)
Elite: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Elite Pillowtop: 20 Years Total (10 years non-prorated)
Deluxe: 20 Years Total (7 years non-prorated)
Kloter Farms Limited Warranty
The quality and craftsmanship that are built into every Kloter Farms Premium Mattress and foundation allow us to offer a limited warranty against defects in workmanship or materials (other than the cover or handles if featured on this product). This warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Proof of purchase with date, place of purchase and purchase price is required to obtain service under this warranty.
If service resulting from any such defect is required during the non-prorated year(s) after purchase, your mattress and/or foundation will be repaired OR at manufacturer’s option replaced without charge for labor and materials, exclusive of transportation costs.
If services resulting from such defect is required during the remaining years of the applicable limited warranty, your Kloter Farms Premium Mattress or foundation will be repaired OR at the manufacturer’s option replaced at the charge of labor and materials calculated for the warranty code of the model you purchased, plus all transportation costs. If identical materials are not available at time of service, manufacturer may substitute materials of comparable quality.
This Limited Warranty Shall Not Apply Under the Following Circumstances
- If bedding is found to be unsanitary
- When product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material
- A mattress set was used on a metal frame without sufficient center support
- A mattress was used on a bed without sufficient support slats
- A full size or larger mattress set was used on a bed without at least one center support post in addition to the above support slats
- Any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear
- If this product is used for commercial purposes
- If purchaser does not present proof of purchase
This custom, handcrafted item is made to order. Please call for details on the current lead time.