Is your site ready for delivery?
Site Accessibility – Access for Delivery
(Height & Width Requirements)
- The truck and trailer must be able to back to the site.
- Measure the space we need to drive through.
- Trim tree branches to eliminate damage to the structure (shingles, drip edge, paint, etc.)
- Be sure height clearance is 14′.
- Be sure width clearance is 3′ more than overall width (10′ minimum).
- Poolside style requires clearance 5′ wider than building, allowing for 2′ overhang.
Limited Site Access
If you find that after reviewing the height and width requirement (listed above) you have limited access, talk to us about our professional kit installation. Additional charges apply. Kit Assembly & Crane Installations LEARN MORE ›