Did you see this photo we featured on our Facebook page back in February?
We were tired of winter and warm weather seemed like a distant illusion. Well, guess what? We’ve made it! It’s here. Warm weather. Bare feet. Smells of fresh-cut grass. It’s time for backyard barbecues and outdoor entertaining. At Kloter Farms, it’s poly furniture season.
I don’t know much, actually anything, about our poly furniture line, but every time I walk through our outdoor sales office, I am IN LOVE with what I see. And I have the confidence to know that if we stand behind it as a company, this stuff must be the best.
So I asked Rick, our outdoor sales manager, to give me a little information about our poly furniture because obviously there’s more to it than meets the eye. Without hestiation he gave me the top five highlights of our poly furniture:
- It is ecologically responsible, easy to care for and no painting or indoor storage is required. If you get busy like me, hassle-free is the only way to go.
- The color is not a coating. It goes all the way through and is UV stabilized to resist fading. Perfect, because I want it to stay the color I picked!
- The pieces are made of nearly 100% recycled poly milk jugs. We and I know you, don’t like the look of disgusting factories with billowing smokestacks. Let’s think green!
- They have noncorrosive fasteners. Goodbye, rust!
- Selection, selection, selection. There are hundreds of table and chair combinations; square, round, and oval at standard dining height, counter height, and bar height. To complement any outdoor entertaining area, Kloter Farms offers benches, planters, small tables, and more. Choosing a color or combination of colors is the best part! There are bright and fun colors to bring out your style and creativity, as well as more subdued colors for neutral settings.
Even with the facts and pretty pictures, I invite you to visit our outdoor sales office and display to see the entire product selection and to relax on our furniture.